10.09.2006

Still Smiling...


As I mentioned in an earlier post, yesterday I went wine tasting. My college had an alumnae event at a winery and then my boyfriend and I went to a few other wineries afterward, since we were in the area. I have been out to Napa twice and had such a good time that I was looking forward to see what the wineries were like on the east coast. It was an absolutely beautiful fall day, the leaves were just changing. In the end we went to 3 wineries, then finished up with dinner at a nice restaurant. It was a really great day and I am definitely still smiling this morning.
We went on a tour at one of the wineries and these barrels were in a cave beneath the owner's house and tasting room.

This cave smelled like a big glass of wine.... you would think it smells good, but it really doesn't! Haha.

Wine Quote:
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."
Thomas Jefferson

No comments: