My Current Ipod Playlist

After reading Dr. A's post about ipodphobia... I have decided to speak out as well!
like it or don't... here it is :) These aren't necessarily my favorite songs.. just ones that are in the playlist that I listen to most often at this time.
Intervention (Arcade Fire)
Into the Ocean (Blue October)
Time Wont Let Me Go (The Bravery)
Hang Me Up To Dry (Cold War Kids)
Shaky Little Rules (Dark Side of the Cop) 3:27
O Valencia (The Decemberists)
The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani featuring Akon)
Enchantment (Lily Frost)
Dashboard (Modest Mouse)
Missed the Boat (Modest Mouse)
Starlight (Muse)
Welcome To The Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)
Make You Smile (Plus 44)
Lazy Eye (Silversun Pickups)
Joker And The Thief (Wolfmother)
Soul Meets Body (Death Cab for Cutie)
Where Does the Good Go (Tegan and Sara)
Speak out and post your current playlist!







2 comments:
Interesting list. I'll have to check out the ones I'm not familiar with. thanks for playing along.
Speaking out against ipodphobia -- funny!
Post a Comment