1.17.2007

Guess Who's Back.... Back again.

Tonight will be my first night back at work after my vacation. I am actually nervous.. will I remember how to do anything?! Of course I will.. but I still have that weird feeling in my stomach. This is the longest time I have been off work since starting back in July.
Heading to starbucks for a jolt of caffeine, but I will be back in the morning. Maybe I will have something interesting to say... then again, maybe not.


"The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it"
James Truslow Adams

2 comments:

apgaRN said...

Here's a vote for keeping the blog going... it would be sad to see you go! Good luck at work tonight: it's just like riding a bike. :)
Smiles,
N

Mother Jones RN said...

Don't quit, please keep your blog! I enjoy coming here to see what you've been doing:-)

MJ