Fear not.

In case you were wondering how to regain control of a spooked camel....
I am glad that this was posted today on WikiHowto. Everytime I walk past all the taxis that wait in a line on the side of the road and into my highrise building, I always fear getting onto the elevator with a spooked camel. At least now I will know what to do.







3 comments:
Congrats in 100. Interesting change in the color scheme....
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't HATE it, but I don't exactly LOVE it. To be honest, my first reaction was - it's ok.
*nervously pacing back and forth*
I guess now that I'm on the spot, I liked the previous color scheme better. This one has more grey and less pink. Seems kind of blah to me.
But, what do I know? I've had the same color scheme for five months. And, I'm still paranoid to change to blogger beta. So, I'm probably the last person to ask about changing the looks of a blog.
lol.. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to hear what you thought! I was told that the other one was too pink and too "girlish", haha. I am trying out different colors- nothing is set in stone. Thanks for you honest opinion :)
Post a Comment