10.17.2006

Music from Grey's Anatomy

Ever since the first episode of Grey's I have really enjoyed the music selection. My Grey's mixes on my ipod have been my favorite, so I am thinking this season will be no different (I am hoping).
Here are the songs from this season (if someone wants the songs from the first two seasons I will gladly post them):

Episode 1: Time has Come Today

Lullaby: The Dixie Chicks
Take Me Anywhere: Tegan & Sara
Quicksand: Sleeping At Last
Nothing Brings Me Down: Emiliana Torrini
Gone Daddy Gone: Gnarls Barkley
Under The Milky Way: Grant Lee Phillips
All I Need: Mat Kearney

My Top Picks: All I Need (Mat Kearney), Under the Milky Way (Grant Lee Phillips)

Episode 2: I Am A Tree
The Time Is Now: Moloko
Crashing Down: Mat Kearney
Theme From Chalets: The Chalets
The Mating Game: Bittersweet
Running On Sunshine: Jesus Jackson
Open Your Eyes: Snow Patrol

My Top Picks: Running on Sunshine (Jesus Jackson), Open Your Eyes (Snow Patrol)

Episode 3: Sometimes a Fantasy
Idlewild Blues: Outkast
Take What You Take: Lilly Allen
Dirty Mind: The Pipettes
Step It Up: The Bamboos
Ballad of a Bitter End: The Poems
Can't Get It Right Today: Joe Purdy

My Top Picks: Can't Get it Right Today (Joe Purdy), Idlewild Blues (Outkast)

Episode 4: What I Am
If Looks Could Kill: Camera Obscura
Standing In The Way Of Control: The Gossip
Back In Time: Au Revoire Simone
So - Lo: Kate Havnevik
Province: TV On The Radio
Fall For Nothing: Mindy Smith

"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So you can waste your life drawing lines...or you can live your life crossing them. Here's what I know: If you're willing to take the chance, the view from the other side is spectacular."
Grey's Anatomy

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

I'm liking that snow patrol. I'll have to check out these other selections. My iPod is looking for some new songs :)